Thursday, May 11, 2006

OOC: First post

My first ever blog post. I think I'm excited or something. Wendell is my FFXI character on the Lakshmi server. I used to do a good amount of role-playing with him some time ago and I wrote up several stories chronicling those adventures. Currently they are kept in my Allakhazam journal, but since Alla sold out to IGE I'll be removing them and putting them here instead. It is also my intention to add more stories in the near future.

I took a prolonged break from role-playing to focus my limited play time on other in-game pursuits, such as levelling and missions. things are settling out enough that I think I can start role playing again once a week or so. I won't be able to entrench myself in others' stories like I'd like at this pace, but at least I'll be able to forward Wendell's a bit. As I get the chance, I'll clean up those Alla stories and post them here. I'll also try to "blog" here with random observations and stuff. I'm still new to "blogging" though so things might be a little rough around the edges for a little while.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I enjoy reading Tsakiki stories, so I will be checking you out too. I am a Taru Rdm 60/BLM 30 on the Hades server. I get great insight into what I am doing and what I will be doing so keep them coming.

17/5/06 15:25  
Blogger Unknown said...

The day after I created this blog everything in my life picked up and I feared I wouldn't be able to continue it. I finally have some time though to use it. Unlike 'Kiki's blog (which is awesome, btw) Wendell's will be used to post stories regarding his role play adventures. It won't focus so much on game mechanics and stuff like that, but instead on the folks I've met and the interactions I've had with them, as well as his own introspections.

30/5/06 14:16  

Post a Comment

<< Home